Beef and Sausage With Noodles
- Marinate beef cubes in Worcestershire sauce for a couple of hours.
- Dissolve bouillon cube in water.
- Cook noodles as directed for al dente and put aside.
- Brown beef cubes (with Worcestershire sauce) and onions in butter.
- Then place carrots, sausage, beef, onion, apple slices and bullion in Dutch oven, with water (enough to cover). You can add any spices and herbs that you desire. I use a little oregano, basil, allspice, sage.
- Cook until carrots are tender, about 20 minutes. Stir in noodles and serve.