1/6 Photos of Beef and Potatoes With Rosemary and Thyme - Crock Pot
9 hrs 20 mins
A hearty meal, add more seasonings if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb medium red potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1 cup carrot, cut carrots about same size as potatoes
- 3 lbs boneless beef chuck roast
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried rosemary leaves, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth, can be canned or make it from beef granules
- 1Arrange potatoes and carrots around outer edge in 4-5 quart crock pot slow cooker.
- 2Trim excess fat from beef.
- 3Mix mustard, rosemary, thyme, salt and pepper.
- 4Spread evenly over beef.
- 5Place beef in slow cooker, it will overlap vegetable slightly.
- 6Sprinkle onion over beef.
- 7Pour broth evenly over beef and vegetables.
- 8Cover and cook on low heat setting 8-9 hours or until beef and veggies are tender.
- 9Remove beef and vegetable from slow cooker with slotted spoon.
- 10Slice beef.
- 11To serve spoon beef juices from slow cooker over beef and veggies.
- 12Freeze leftovers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Potatoes With Rosemary and Thyme - Crock Pot
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 149.6 mg
- Sodium 908.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 50.7 g