Recipe Junkie's Note:
The kick in this delicious shepherd type pie is the egg and creamed cheese in the mashed potato topper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Use a crock pot to tenderize meat and cook onion.
- 2(Just cook with a little water on low until meat falls apart).
- 3Drain off excess fat and mix with tomato soup and green beans.
- 4Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 5Pour meat mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
- 6Meanwhile cook potatoes and mash with cream cheese, egg and salt and pepper.
- 7Spread potatoes over meat mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes or til bubbly around the edges.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Potato Pie
Serving Size: 1 (283 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.2
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.9 mg
- Sodium 700.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 31.4 g