Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
From 365 Easy One Dish Meals
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 scallions, chopped
- 16 ounces frozen vegetables, thawed and drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces tater tots
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cook beef over medium high heat, 5-7 minutes.
- Add scallions and cook 3 minutes longer.
- Stir in vegetables and soups and mix well. Top with tater tots, arranging evenly over beef mixture.
- Bake about 35 minutes or until bubbly and the potatoes are crisp and browned.