Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Try this beefy dip with a potato twist. It's simple, with just a few ingredients you can turn an ordinary burrito inside out to make a delicious dip that everyone will enjoy!
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, In a separate skillet, cook Ground Beef thoroughly until meat is browned. Drain off any fat. Add Taco Seasoning and Cream Cheese. Stir ingredients together on low heat until Cream Cheese is melted.
- Spray a 9x9 inch square oven safe dish and layer first the Shredded Potatoes, second the Refried Beans, third the Beef mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake for 20min.
- Serve warm with any chips of your choice.