5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Try this beefy dip with a potato twist. It's simple, with just a few ingredients you can turn an ordinary burrito inside out to make a delicious dip that everyone will enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, cook Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns according to package directions.
- 2Meanwhile, In a separate skillet, cook Ground Beef thoroughly until meat is browned. Drain off any fat. Add Taco Seasoning and Cream Cheese. Stir ingredients together on low heat until Cream Cheese is melted.
- 3Spray a 9x9 inch square oven safe dish and layer first the Shredded Potatoes, second the Refried Beans, third the Beef mixture.
- 4Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 5Transfer dish to oven and bake for 20min.
- 6Serve warm with any chips of your choice.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Potato Burrito Dip #5FIX
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.9 g
- Cholesterol 136.1 mg
- Sodium 1417.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 31.4 g