Recipe by sandki
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Try this beefy dip with a potato twist. It's simple, with just a few ingredients you can turn an ordinary burrito inside out to make a delicious dip that everyone will enjoy!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 1 (14 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning (mild)
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, cook Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, In a separate skillet, cook Ground Beef thoroughly until meat is browned. Drain off any fat. Add Taco Seasoning and Cream Cheese. Stir ingredients together on low heat until Cream Cheese is melted.
- Spray a 9x9 inch square oven safe dish and layer first the Shredded Potatoes, second the Refried Beans, third the Beef mixture.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Transfer dish to oven and bake for 20min.
- Serve warm with any chips of your choice.