Beef and Portabella Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a small skillet over medium heat, melt the butter; add in mushroom, onion, bell pepper, and garlic; stir/saute about 5 minutes, until tender.
- Transfer to a big bowl, add in the remaining ingredients except ¼ cup ketchup; mix well.
- Transfer mixture into a lightly sprayed 9 x 5 inch loaf pan and gently pat down.
- Spread the reserved ketchup on top.
- Bake about 1 hour, until the loaf is firm and the top is lightly browned.
- Let stand in the pan for 5-10 minutes before serving.
- Remove the loaf from the pan and slice to serve.