Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 3 hrs
Meat Pies from Northern MN These can be make ahead of time an frozen.
Make and share this Beef and Pork Pasties recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- add the salt the flour and mix.
- slowly add the cold water until the dough is able to be rolled.
- seperate the dough into 8 equal parts.
- Roll out each dough ball until it is round.
- add 1/8 of each ingredient and fold in half.
- pinch down the edges to secure.
- Bake 4 at a time for 45 minutes.