Chef #450604's Note:
Meat Pies from Northern MN These can be make ahead of time an frozen.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2add the salt the flour and mix.
- 3slowly add the cold water until the dough is able to be rolled.
- 4seperate the dough into 8 equal parts.
- 5Roll out each dough ball until it is round.
- 6add 1/8 of each ingredient and fold in half.
- 7pinch down the edges to secure.
- 8Bake 4 at a time for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Pork Pasties
Serving Size: 1 (335 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 914.4
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.3 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 28.7 mg
- Sodium 51.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 97.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 12.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: