Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great balanced dinner for anyone watching their weight.
Make and share this Beef and Pepper Kabobs Ediets Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Baked Potato:.
- Prehead oven to 375 degrees.
- Scrub potato and prick with fork.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, depending upon the size.
- Let potato stand approximately 2-4 minutes.
- Beef and Pepper Kabobs:.
- Preheat broiler or grill.
- Soak skewers in water.
- Rinse and trim beef of all visible fat.
- Cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut onion into wedges.
- Mince garlic.
- In a deep dish, combine oil, wine, garlic and thyme.
- Add beef and onion to dish.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Alternately thread beef cubes, pepper and onion onto skewer(s).
- Grill or broil; turn after 5-6 minutes, and continue for another 4-5 minutes, until done.