Prep 25 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a easy casserole for a busy day. Go easy on the red pepper, a little goes a long way!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 bag frozen baby peas
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (16 ounce) box macaroni, cooked
- 8 slices American cheese
- ground red pepper
- Brown beef and onion,drain.
- meanwhile cook macaroni,drain.
- Mix beef and onion,macaroni,soups,peas,salt,pepper and red pepper.
- Place in a large baking dish.
- Place cheese slices on top and bake at 350 for 45-50 minutes.