- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 Italian plum tomatoes, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook penne to desired doneness, drain and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Stir in onions and sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Add cooked penne, tomatoes and basil;cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.