Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy, quick and delicious.
- 8 ounces penne pasta
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 Italian plum tomatoes, quartered and sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- Cook penne to desired doneness, drain and cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, brown ground beef in large skillet over medium high heat until thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently.
- Stir in onions and sauce.
- Reduce heat to medium; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly.
- Add cooked penne, tomatoes and basil;cook 3 to 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.
- If desired, add salt and freshly ground pepper to taste.
This is an excellent meal. Great tasting and easy to make. My husband loves this dish and asks me to make it all the time.