- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into 3/4 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup pitted kalamata olive, drained,halved
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- 3 1⁄2 ounces uncooked dried orzo pasta (1/2 cup)
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in 4-quart saucepan until sizzling.
- Add beef pieces, cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned (7 to 10 minutes).
- Add all remaining ingredients except cheese and parsley.
- Continue cooking until mixture comes to a boil (3 to 5 minutes).
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until orzo is tender (10 to 12 minutes).
- To serve, top each serving with cheese and garnish with parsley.