1/3 Photos of Beef and Orange Stir Fry
This recipe came from one of my mom's old newspaper clippings, modified just a bit to suit our taste. It's easy to make and delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice the meat into 1/2-inch thick strips. Mince the garlic. Cut the green onions into 1-inch lengths.
- 2Into a small bowl, finely grate the zest from one orange. Squeeze the juice from that orange into the bowl and add the garlic, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- 3Peel the remaining 2 oranges. Slice them crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices, then cut each slice in half. Remove any seeds.
- 4In a medium bowl, toss the meat with the cornstarch until well coated.
- 5In a large skilled or wok, heat the oil. Add the beef and cook until brown on all sides, 3-5 minutes. Remove the meat from the skillet,.
- 6Pour the juice mixture into the skillet and boil until syrupy, about 1 minutes.
- 7Return the beef to the skillet; add the orange slices and onions. Toss until coated and heated through.
- 8Serve over hot rice.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Orange Stir Fry
Serving Size: 1 (511 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 791.1
- Calories from Fat 313
- Total Fat 34.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 153.0 mg
- Sodium 616.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 9.6 g
- Protein 54.2 g