1/7 Photos of Beef and Onion Tater Tot Casserole
I finally made this for DH the other night after hearing the (basic)recipe for years! Only wish I had made it years ago! REALLY good! (I make it a little bit different).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 (609.51 g) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 907.18 g bag ore-ida frozen onion tater tots
- 1In lightly greased 13x9-inch pan, break up (raw)hamburger evenly onto bottom of pan.
- 2Lightly sprinkle with salt and pepper. Gently press beef into pan but don't press hard. You don't want it to be compact and come out hard.
- 3Evenly spread with soup, undiluted.
- 4Top evenly with tater tots. You'll have just a few left over.
- 5Bake in 375º oven, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
- 6Cool 5-10 minutes before serving.
- 8Top beef with 1 can french-cut green beans, drained. (Then top with soup.).
- 9Top soup with Sargento 4-Blend Mexican cheese, shredded, 2 cups (then top with tater tots).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Onion Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 745.3
- Calories from Fat 393
- Total Fat 43.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.2 mg
- Sodium 1553.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 36.1 g