- 1 lb beef (i use ribeye)
- 2 medium sized onions
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced (about 1 t.)
- 2 teaspoons pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- slice beef into i inch strips.
- cut onions into quarters.
- in a small bowl, mix soy sauce, and cornstarch.
- in a skillet, heat the oil and saute the garlic for a bit.
- add beef and cook until almost completely cooked.
- add onions and stir for a minute.
- add the soy sauce mixture and cook until done.
- add pepper and stir.