Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Good 'ol comfort food. The original recipe called for cream of celery soup, but since I don't care for that so much, I changed it up a bit.
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- Combine all ingredients into crockpot and cook on low for 8-10 hours.
- Serve over hot egg noodles or rice.
This was good and very easy to throw together. I think next time we'll add some broth to thin the sauce some.
This was so simple to make and tasted great. I made as is, except that I added about 1/2 c of sour cream. I also took my cooked egg noodles and added it to the crock pot to sop up all the wonderful sauce. Thanks for posting.
This was good and very easy to throw together before going out the door in the morning. I followed the recipe as written other then I doulbed it for my family and added more mushrooms then the recipe called for. I also only cooked mine for six hours. I do agree with the others that the gravy is a bit thick and needed to be thinned out some.