Recipe by Sassy Cat
Quick, easy and great tasting.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This one was VERY EASY TO FIX IN A HURRY! I served this over rice. I will garnish it with a can of mandarin oranges the next time. Draining then dividing the can over the top and side of each serving. This will not only add wonderful color but a extra treat to the taste buds.
- 1 lb boneless sirloin steak, cut into strips
- 1 medium onion, cut in half then sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1⁄4 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans nonfat beef broth
- 1⁄4 medium orange bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot
- 1 tablespoon water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut strips of meat into bite size pieces, season with paprika and Steak seasoning.
- Heat nonstick skillet sprayed with Pam, add beef all at once.
- When the juices start to release add the garlic, onions, peppers and mushrooms.
- Sauté until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the beef broth.
- Cover and simmer until the meat is very tender (about 45 minutes). Mix the arrowroot with the water and add to the beef mixture; stir until thickened.
- Serve over rice or noodles.