Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very good dish, and it's easy to make.
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packagedry beef and onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 lb boneless top sirloin roast, cubed
- 1 (12 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a 9x13 inch baking dish, combine the mushroom soup, beef and onion soup mix, and water.
- Mix thoroughly and add beef tips.
- Coat well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour.
- While beef tips are baking, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add pasta and cook for 8~10 minutes, drain.
- Serve beef tips and sauce all over noodles.
A definite 5 star keeper. Browned the beef first before adding to crock pot, this was comfort food at it's best. Next time I will follow exactly and make in the oven.
Excellent recipe - the whole family really enjoyed this recipe, and it was easy to make. Will definitely use this recipe again.
I had left-over beef roast, cubed that and added to the mixture. I just had dried onion soup mix on hand, so with a sprinkling of some dry beef boullion, everything tasted great. I also ended up adding some red wine. We loved it! Thanks for an easy but "oh so tasty" recipe!