Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Similar to a Beef Stroganof, this recipie is easy to prepare and makes round steak very tender. We have Church for about three hours. This is perfect for Sunday dinner. The house permiates with the smell of dinner!
- 1 round steak
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4-1 can water or 3⁄4-1 can milk
- 1 packet Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 package of thick egg noodles
- Cut round steak into bitesized strips.
- Combine meat, soups, and liquid in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- For thicker gravy, add corn starch desolved in water before searving.
- Serve over egg noodles.
- Goes great with warm dinner rolls.
Wonderful! Even the picky kid loved it! I used stew meat and cooked it for about 6 hours on low and it was perfect. Thanks so much!
Talk about comfort food!! I had my husband make this for dinner yesterday...didn't change any of the ingredients, but he started it too early and it actually cooked for about 7 hours on low; but it still turned out great. The meat was fork-tender, and the gravy had a really good taste; went perfect with the egg noodles! This will probably be a regular in our house now; even our 21-month old daughter loved it. Thanks for a great & easy recipe.
Oh man this was good! simple and full on yummy! I loved it... thanks for a really easy good recipe!