Recipe by Annie H
This is something I tossed together when the hubster and I were living off of pennies while unemployed and I had an 18 month old and a 2 month old to take care of.
- 12 ounces egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 (12 ounce) can roast beef in gravy
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat to boiling a quart of water in a large sauce pan.
- Cook noodles until al dente.
- Drain water and immediately return noodles to sauce pan.
- Add beef and gravy, using a fork to break up chucks.
- Add sour cream, frozen peas, and salt and pepper.
- Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Serve immediately.
- Leftovers of this stuff are gross, so try to eat as much as you can that very night.