Recipe by Lorac
The perfect week night dinner main dish. Quick, inexpensive and - and - well, you'll find out! Recipe from Hidden Valley.
Top Review by Sidd
Thank you Lorac for sharing this tasty meal. I am now going to have to give my Hamburger Helper to the food pantry, I will not go back to it. This meal was simple to make and took only about 20 minutes to prepare. I didn't have any egg noodles, so I substituted elbow macaroni. The ranch dressing gave it a very nice flavor. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 1 (1 ounce) packet hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- sliced green onion (optional)