A cousin brought this over to my family during a funeral. Let me first say that I DO NOT like casseroles!! Being hungry, I thought I'd at least, give it a try. This is fantastic! It looks rather bland, but has wonderful flavors. It can be doubled easily too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 6 ounces med.wide egg noodles
- 1 (14 ounce) can green beans, french cut or 1 (14 ounce) can corn
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (Lawry's)
- 0.5 (10 ounce) can milk (use soup can)
- pepper (to taste)
- 1Brown beef in skillet with onion, garlic, seasoned salt and pepper.
- 2Cook noodles.
- 3Drain meat and mix with cooked and drained noodles, soup, ½ soup can of milk, drained green beans (or drained corn).
- 4Put into a 9x9 casserole dish (if doubled use a 9x13) and bake, uncovered at 350°F for 30-45 minutes.
- 5Refrigerate any leftovers.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (280 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 541.6
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 118.3 mg
- Sodium 608.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 32.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: