Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I whipped this up after discovering how amazing Korean seasonings are.
Make and share this Beef and Mushroom Stir-Fry Korean Style recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 lb thinly sliced beef
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb shiitake mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 2 tablespoons korean chili paste or 2 tablespoons garlic and red chile paste
- 3 garlic cloves, miced
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- stir fry onions and garlic in oil.
- add beef and mushrooms and stir fry until meat is nearly cooked through.
- add miso, kimchee starter (found this stuff in an Asian grocery store) or garlic chili paste, and white wine mixed with corn starch.
- Cook until beef is cooked through. The thinly sliced beef should cook up in less than 15 minutes.
- Serve with rice.