Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so good, on its own with crusty bread.
Make and share this Beef and Mushroom Risotto recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package risotto mix with garden vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- Prepare risotto mix according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef, mushrooms, bell pepper and garlic over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is no longer pink, breaking beef up into small crumbles.
- Pour off drippings.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir risotto into beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheese and basil.