Prep 25 mins
Cook 32 mins
From a Campbell's Soup ad in a magazine.
Make and share this Beef and Mushroom Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cups pasta sauce (suggested sauce is Prego Fresh Mushroom Italian Sauce)
- 9 cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 400°. Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat. Stir in sauce.
- Layer 1/2 beef mixture, 3 noodles and 1 cup soup mixture in 2-quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
- Heat broiler. Broil 4" from heat for 2 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes.
Very good lasagna..soemthing a little different than your mom's homemade lasagna. I used Ragu Chunky Mushroom sauce, and really loved this recipe. The only thing is that I barely have enough of the meat sauce to complete layers. But very yummy!