Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (5 1/2 ounce) package risotto mix with garden vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- Prepare risotto mix according to package.
- Meanwhile in large nonstick skillet, brown ground beef, mushrooms, bell peppers,& garlic over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink.
- Pour off fat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in risotto.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and basil.