Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ground beef or ground turkey with or without onions and celery wrapped in wonton wrappers and topped with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground meat
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup minced celery
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or 1 1/2 cups plain toasted breadcrumbs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Spray Pam in two 12 cup muffin pans.
- 2Place one wonton wrappers in each cup.
- 3Bake 375* for 7 minutes.
- 4Leave in muffin pans to cool.
- 5In frying pan, add ground meat, onions, celery,garlic salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- 6Mix well. Add oil, if meat is lean or it is ground turkey. Lightly brown. Drain.
- 7Add tomato sauce and sugar. Mix.
- 8Add two beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Distribute evenly in 24 muffin cups.
- 11Bake 375* 20 minutes. Last 5 minutes of cooking,sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of cups.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Mozzarella Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground meat