Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ground beef or ground turkey with or without onions and celery wrapped in wonton wrappers and topped with cheese.
- 2 lbs lean ground meat
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup minced celery
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups plain toasted breadcrumbs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Pam in two 12 cup muffin pans.
- Place one wonton wrappers in each cup.
- Bake 375* for 7 minutes.
- Leave in muffin pans to cool.
- In frying pan, add ground meat, onions, celery,garlic salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- Mix well. Add oil, if meat is lean or it is ground turkey. Lightly brown. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce and sugar. Mix.
- Add two beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- Mix well.
- Distribute evenly in 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 375* 20 minutes. Last 5 minutes of cooking,sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of cups.
another 5 star recipe. this is yummy and will be making this a regular at my house. thank you.