1/1 Photo of Beef and Mango Fajitas
Tee Lee's Note:
From a Wal-Mart Recipe card. Savory and sweet, these fajitas are sure to please. Cook time does not include time to marinade
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place steak in a ziploc bag.
- 2Stir together oil, lime juice, fajita seasoning and oregano, reserving 2 tablespoons.
- 3Pour remaining mixture into bag with meat.
- 4Refrigerate for 4-24 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 5Preheat grill to medium.
- 6Place onions on an 18-inch square of aluminum foil.
- 7Drizzle with reserved lime mixture.
- 8Bring up two opposite sides of the foil and seal with a double fold.
- 9Fold remaining ends to completely enclose, leaving space for steam to expand.
- 10Wrap tortillas tightly in aluminum foil.
- 11Drain steaks and discard marinade.
- 12Grill steak for 14-18 minutes for medium-rare (or longer to desired doneness).
- 13Add package of onions to grill during the last 10 minutes of grilling.
- 14Add wrapped tortillas to grill during the last 5 minutes of grilling.
- 15Thinly slice meat and serve with onions and sliced mango in warm tortillas.
Browse Our Top Mango Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Mango Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.6
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 387.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix