Recipe by Sage
You will want to have leftover roast beef to make this recipe--so good.
Top Review by magpie diner
This really fit the bill to use up some leftovers this afternoon. Obviously, based on what I read, the outcome really depends on how good your gravy & beef are - in this case, they must have been pretty good because I got a number of unsolicited positive comments! I followed the recipe as is, using leftover gravy. So easy! Thanks Sage, my family really enjoyed this.
- 3 cups roast beef, cooked
- 1 cup beef broth or 1 cup leftover gravy
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 28 ounces tomatoes, cubed
- 1 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Cut up leftover roast beef in 2-inch cubes. Place cubes in small roast pan.
- Add beef broth, tomatoes, celery, onions, pepper and salt.
- Cover and bake 1 hour.
- Add macaroni and bake another 20 minutes.
- If you do not have a tasty lefover gravy, add Worcestershire sauce,garlic etc to give the sauce a boost.