Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Fast and easy when you're in a hurry.
Make and share this Beef and Mac Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces macaroni, uncooked
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- Brown hamburger and onion.
- Add tomatoes with liquid, water and macaroni into the skillet.
- Bring to a boil then simmer 25 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- The last 5 minutes add grated cheese on top then cover with a lid.
This WAS fast, easy & tasty! Truly comfort food. Thank you for the recipe.
This was good and easy to make. We thought it could have used some more seasonings. It was a quick, weeknight meal that was easy to make. I also like that it is made with ingredients I normally have on hand.
We were happy to enjoy this quick and easy meal for a weeknight. Thank you for posting.