Recipe by Kellogs
A very tangy and colorful stir fry made with beef, teriyaki and lime. Serve with white rice.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs stir-fry beef (or however much is required)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 bell peppers, sliced (orange, red and green)
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 large spring onions, sliced
- 1⁄8 teaspoon grated fresh gingerroot
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup kikkoman teriyaki marinade
- 1⁄4 cup whole baby corn
- 1⁄4 cup mange-touts peas or 1⁄4 cup snap peas
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet.
- Add beef and lime juice and brown evenly.
- When beef has browned remove from skillet and set aside on a plate.
- Add peppers, yellow onion, mange-toute, baby corn, ginger and 1/2 of the spring onions to skillet.
- Fry on medium-high heat for a few minutes then return beef to skillet along with Teriyaki sauce.
- Continue frying until vegetables are tender and beef is cooked through.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining spring onions on white rice.