- 2 lbs beef chuck
- 1 large beef kidney
- salt & pepper
- to taste flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 3 cups beef stock
- to taste Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- to taste biscuit
Directions See How It's Made
- Season beef and kidney cubes with salt and pepper.
- Dredge with flour.
- Saute in butter until brown on all sides.
- Add onions, brown lightly.
- Add bay leaf, beef stock, and Worcestershire. Simmer covered over low heat 2 hours.
- Pour in casserole while hot. Place biscuits on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees until golden brown.