Recipe by Noo
Very simple, yet very delicious. A must for any party! A blink and they are gone dish!
Top Review by 2Bleu
Your right Noo, I blinked and they were gone! Yummy! I used Recipe #276976, Recipe #266053, and fresh chives. Although these are a tad time-consuming, and I could not for the life of me figure out how to make them into 'bonbon' shapes, they were delicious all the same. No mention of oven temperature, so I went with 425F. and they were done in 8 minutes sharp. Buddha called them 'roast beef french fries' lol. Thanks Noo, for sharing another wonderful recipe. :)
- 4 slice roast beef
- 4 sheet phyllo pastry
- 60 g melted butter
- 9.85 ml chopped parsley
- 9.85 ml chopped chives
- 14.79 ml horseradish cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each slice of beef into 8 strips.
- Combine butter, herbs and horseradish. Brush a sheet of phyllo with the butter mixture, top with another sheet of phyllo and brush with more butter mixture.
- Cut the pastry into quarters and each quarter into quarters again.
- Top each quarter with a strip of beef; roll up from narrow sides and pinch ends to form bonbon shapes.
- Repeat with the remaining pastry, butter and beef.
- Place bonbons on a lightly greased tray and bake in a hot oven for about 8 minutes until crisp and brown. Serve hot.