1/4 Photos of Beef and Horseradish Bonbons
Very simple, yet very delicious. A must for any party! A blink and they are gone dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut each slice of beef into 8 strips.
- 2Combine butter, herbs and horseradish. Brush a sheet of phyllo with the butter mixture, top with another sheet of phyllo and brush with more butter mixture.
- 3Cut the pastry into quarters and each quarter into quarters again.
- 4Top each quarter with a strip of beef; roll up from narrow sides and pinch ends to form bonbon shapes.
- 5Repeat with the remaining pastry, butter and beef.
- 6Place bonbons on a lightly greased tray and bake in a hot oven for about 8 minutes until crisp and brown. Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Horseradish Bonbons
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 27.1
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 6.7 mg
- Sodium 28.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 1.1 g