Recipe by Lorac
The best crock pot dinner I have ever made! A fabulous combination of ground beef, hash brown potatoes, creamed corn and cheddar cheese.
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb ground chuck, browned and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope beef gravy
- 1 (16 ounce) can creamed corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen hash browns, slightly thawed
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup or 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup evaporated milk
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt & fresh ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place ground beef, onion and garlic in slow cooker/Crock Pot and toss with gravy mix.
- Pour cream corn over ground beef mixture, then add half the cheese.
- Top with hash browns, and remaining cheese.
- Mix the soup with evaporated milk and seasonings, pour evenly over the hash browns.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours, or on high for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 hours.