Recipe by RuPei
To make a good stir-fry sometimes requires a secret ingredient. In this dish "Beef & Green Pepper Stir-Fry" I like to marinade beef with "Chinese BBQ sauce". Please give it a try. You'll find it irresistible!!
- 3⁄4 lb boneless beef top loin steak, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup chinese barbecue sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon sesame seed oil
- 5 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 large green peppers, seeded and cut into cubes (or sliced)
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste)
Directions See How It's Made
- Marinade beef with Chinese BBQ sauce, soy sauce, baking soda and sesame seed oil in refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Make sure to mix the ingredients well.
- In a wok, heat grape seed oil a little over medium. Stir fry green peppers until soft, about 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Use the same wok and remaining oil to stir fry beef until brown. Add some more oil if necessary.
- Quickly stir in green peppers and salt. Combine well. Serve hot.