Top Review by Tebo
I have no idea what Allegro marinade is so i used Taco seasoning. Even with the taco seasoning I found this to be rather bland on its own. I was better with a bit of ketchup on it!! Easy and quick to do though. Perhaps a few more spices would help?
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons Allegro marinade
- 1⁄4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 slices American cheese
- 4 slices toasted whole wheat bread
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook green pepper on med heat in frying pan.
- Add uncooked ground beef.
- Add other ingredients except cheese and eggs.
- Cook until beef browns.
- Add eggs and stir in until they are scrambled and mixed with other ingredients.
- Add cheese and stir until melted.
- Put on toast and enjoy!