1/3 Photos of Beef and Dumpling Soup
A simple soup that can be ready in under 15 minutes: from The Sydney Morning Herald, Tuesday April 15, 2008. Use the dumplings of your choice. I always keep some pork and coriander dumplings in the freezer, and those work fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring all ingredients except dumplings and coriander to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 2Strain the soup and keep hot.
- 3Boil dumplings in water until they float to the top and are cooked through, about five minutes.
- 4Place dumplings in the bottom of bowls and pour over strained soup.
- 5Garnish with coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Dumpling Soup
Serving Size: 1 (575 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2354.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 10.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves