Recipe by SouthernBell2627
This recipe is from Betty Crocker's "More Slow Cooker" recipes book. This is a great casserole dish! My family loves it! I added shredded cheese to it for my family!
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
- 4 cups frozen hash browns (32 oz. bag)
- 2 cups green beans, cut, frozen
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook ground chuck in skillet over medium heat until brown. Drain. Stir in soup, milk, pepper, and half of the onions.
- Spray 3 to 4 quart crock pot with cooking spray. layer potatoes and green bean in crock pot. Top with beef mixture. Spread.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 to 7 hours.
- Top with onions and shredded cheese before serving.