Beef and Corn Tacos With Garlicky Roasted Peppers
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F; On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the bell peppers with garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast peppers until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium high heat; cook onion, seasoned with a little salt, until it begins to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in beef, corn, chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned, 6 to 8 minutes more.
- Divide beef and corn mixture among tortillas and top with desired serving ingredients; serve with roasted peppers and lime wedges.