1/1 Photo of Beef and Corn Tacos With Garlicky Roasted Peppers
A quick and easy weeknight meal. From "Real Simple" magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 bell peppers, cut lengthwise into 8 pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 teaspoons ground ancho chili pepper or 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees F; On a rimmed baking sheet, toss the bell peppers with garlic and 1 tablespoon of the oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- 2Roast peppers until tender.
- 3Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a skillet over medium high heat; cook onion, seasoned with a little salt, until it begins to brown, about 3 to 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in beef, corn, chili powder and cook, stirring occasionally, until beef is browned, 6 to 8 minutes more.
- 5Divide beef and corn mixture among tortillas and top with desired serving ingredients; serve with roasted peppers and lime wedges.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Corn Tacos With Garlicky Roasted Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 100.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 25.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ground ancho chili pepper