Don't recall where I found this chili recipe, all I can tell you is it is very good!
Make and share this Beef and Chorizo Chili recipe from Food.com.
- Cook beans a day in advance.
- Brown the beef and chorizo in a heavy pot. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add the onion and garlic and cook until just soft.
- Add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Yum! This chili is one of the best I have ever made! Simple ingredients but so amazingly flavorful!
I thought the amount of cumin would be a bit much for my little one, but it was just seasoned enough. Great chili!