1/1 Photo of Beef and Chorizo Chili
Chef Shadows's Note:
Don't recall where I found this chili recipe, all I can tell you is it is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans a day in advance.
- 2Brown the beef and chorizo in a heavy pot. Drain off any excess fat.
- 3Add the onion and garlic and cook until just soft.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Chorizo Chili
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 743.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 15.6 g