1/1 Photo of Beef and Chorizo Chili
Chef Shadows's Note:
Don't recall where I found this chili recipe, all I can tell you is it is very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook beans a day in advance.
- 2Brown the beef and chorizo in a heavy pot. Drain off any excess fat.
- 3Add the onion and garlic and cook until just soft.
- 4Add the remaining ingredients.
- 5Bring to a boil.
- 6Reduce the heat and simmer for 45 minutes. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Chorizo Chili
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.6
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 33.2 mg
- Sodium 743.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 15.6 g