Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I received this recipe from my mother-in-law. Everyone in my family likes this recipe. Especially my son. Great with cornbread.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 lbs boneless chicken thighs, cooked and chopped (save broth) or 1 (10 ounce) can chicken
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans barbecued pork
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 onion, chopped
- hot sauce, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a pot (including juice from cans); add some of the broth or water if it is too thick.
- Simmer for about 45 minutes. stirring occasionally.
- Can be put in crock pot on low.