1/1 Photo of Beef and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Parkers Mom's Note:
This is so easy and one of my dh favorites. I know the mayo may sound a little weird but it holds the meat together well. Serve this with yellow rice and enjoy the chicken gravy. This dish is very elegant is presentation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Brown beef and season with a dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 3Drain grease.
- 4Stir in mayonnaise.
- 5Combine cream of chicken soup and milk and heat until smooth.
- 6Separate each roll and spoon 1 tsp of meat mix onto wide end of roll and sprinkle with cheese.
- 7Roll up.
- 8Spray Pyrex dish with Pam.
- 9Spread enough of soup mix to cover bottom of dish.
- 10Place crescent rolls in dish.
- 11Pour approximately 2/3 of soup mix over crescent rolls.
- 12Sprinkle rolls with remaining meat mix and cheese.
- 13Pour remaining soup mix over rolls.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Cheese Stuffed Crescent Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (304 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 601.9
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 13.8 g
- Cholesterol 134.0 mg
- Sodium 1167.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 34.8 g