Recipe by Parkers Mom
This is so easy and one of my dh favorites. I know the mayo may sound a little weird but it holds the meat together well. Serve this with yellow rice and enjoy the chicken gravy. This dish is very elegant is presentation.
Top Review by Rayndrop
Not a fan. Sorry. I think it would come out better if it is baked before the toppings are put on so the crescent rolls get crispy. The dough was very soggy, no form to it...mush..very hard to scoop out.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Brown beef and season with a dash of garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drain grease.
- Stir in mayonnaise.
- Combine cream of chicken soup and milk and heat until smooth.
- Separate each roll and spoon 1 tsp of meat mix onto wide end of roll and sprinkle with cheese.
- Roll up.
- Spray Pyrex dish with Pam.
- Spread enough of soup mix to cover bottom of dish.
- Place crescent rolls in dish.
- Pour approximately 2/3 of soup mix over crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle rolls with remaining meat mix and cheese.
- Pour remaining soup mix over rolls.