Recipe by Bobbie
These little snacks can be assembled and arranged on a cookie sheet up to two hours in advance -- just cover them with plastic wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to bake them.
- 1 (8 ounce) can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1⁄2 cup bacon horseradish dip
- 6 ounces thinly sliced cooked beef (from deli)
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted red peppers, strips (from jar)
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese (4 oz.) or 1 cup provolone cheese (4 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate dough into 4 rectangles.
- Firmly press perforations to seal.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon of the dip evenly over each rectangle to within 1/4 inch of edges.
- Top evenly with beef, roasted peppers and cheese. Trim beef if necessary.
- Starting with long side, roll up each rectangle; pinch edges to seal.
- Place rolls on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 14 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.
- Cut each roll into 6 slices.
- Serve warm with remaining 1/4 cup dip.