Recipe by Shawn C
This is my version of the sandwich that I love from Honey Baked Ham Company. The ranch dressing I use in my sandwich is the Hidden Valley mix made with Kraft olive oil mayonnaise and skim milk to make it a Light dressing
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 2 slices deli roast beef (i prefer oscar mayer)
- 1 teaspoon purple onion (very thin slices)
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese (thin slices)
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried chipotle powder
Directions See How It's Made
- in a small bowl mix dressing and chipolte well until dressing starts to turn pinkish.
- on a microwave safe plate, place the bottom part of the cibatta roll and smear with the dressing. place sliced onion on top of dressing.
- place roast beef slices on next, top with cheese and top bun.
- microwave 30 seconds to 1 minutes until heated through and cheese has started to melt.