1/1 Photo of Beef and Cheddar Soup
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
If you don't like to use leftovers or canned soups then don't look at this recipe, but if you do keep reading.:) I had some leftover roast beef and needed a new way to serve it, so I came up with this. As with all my recipes, you can change the amounts of seasonings according to your own tastes.You can add croutons to the top if you like . :) Submitted on 12/3/10.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl mix together soup and milk, remember if you want a thicker soup use less milk.
- 2In a large saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat, then add onion and cook until soft.
- 3Then add roast beef and stir until heated through.
- 4Add soup/milk mixture and stir well.
- 5If using the red pepper flakes add now,cook and stir for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Cheddar Soup
Serving Size: 1 (188 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.7
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 29.0 mg
- Sodium 668.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: