Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
If you don't like to use leftovers or canned soups then don't look at this recipe, but if you do keep reading.:) I had some leftover roast beef and needed a new way to serve it, so I came up with this. As with all my recipes, you can change the amounts of seasonings according to your own tastes.You can add croutons to the top if you like . :) Submitted on 12/3/10.
- In a small bowl mix together soup and milk, remember if you want a thicker soup use less milk.
- In a large saucepan, melt margarine over medium heat, then add onion and cook until soft.
- Then add roast beef and stir until heated through.
- Add soup/milk mixture and stir well.
- If using the red pepper flakes add now,cook and stir for about 10 minutes or until heated through.
My Husband and I loved this recipe. I made as stated but I used 2 cans of cheese soup and I omitted the milk and used some juice I had from the roast beef. I also used the red pepper flakes. It was thick and delicious. Thank you for the recipe !