Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here's a quick and tasty lunch idea that can be thrown together in a matter of minutes. Use low-sodium and low-fat items to make this healthier!
- 1 ounce light cream cheese
- 1⁄2 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 1 whole-wheat tortilla
- 2 ounces deli sliced roast beef (or use leftover roast beef)
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- Spread cream cheese and horseradish on whole-wheat wrap.
- Layer on 2 oz. roast beef, sliced cheddar, and a handful of romaine lettuce.
- Roll up and enjoy.